Flex and Harman AIR - How to Install??

bilbosax
When Harman finally takes over and starts delivering AIR, will we be able to
continue using the Apache Flex/AIR installer?  I feel like because of the
licensing, the answer is likely no.  If not, would someone consider
providing a document on how to do this manually??

Re: Flex and Harman AIR - How to Install??

After24

Re: Flex and Harman AIR - How to Install??

bilbosax
Got it.  So I will use the Apache Flex installer to install just Flex, and
then use this manual method to overlay AIR on top of it.