Flex Visual Editor in Moonshine IDE

piotrz
Hi Folks,

Starting from Moonshine 1.7.0 we have introduced new type of project: Visual
Editor Project. Users can build Flex mockups and export them as Adobe Air
Flex desktop applications.
For now, Visual Editor is limited to a small number of basic controls with
only few possible properties to change for each of them.

<http://apache-flex-users.2333346.n4.nabble.com/file/t310/visual_editor_project.png>

We would be happy to make more improvements and make Visual Editor more
powerful.

That is why we are looking for some feedback from the community.

Please report any bugs or feature requests on our GitHub project:
https://github.com/prominic/Moonshine-IDE

-----
Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/piotrzarzycki

Re: Flex Visual Editor in Moonshine IDE

hugo
Huou,

This is huge !

I don't use visual editor for many years.
All is code with IntelliJ, however a mockup with export to exe would be very
usufull however I'm using Flex with FlatSkin
(https://github.com/akamud/FlatSpark) and would be nice to have this feature
as well.

With this visual editor for mockups (no code), I could create a sample form,
export to exe and share within minutes !

Re: Flex Visual Editor in Moonshine IDE

Carlos Rovira-2
Hi Piotr,

it looks very promising, congrats! :)
It would be only for Flex or Royale could use it?

thanks!

Carlos Rovira
http://about.me/carlosrovira

Re: Flex Visual Editor in Moonshine IDE

piotrz
Hi Hugo,

This is exactly what our intention is. We would like to provide something
fast. You can build just a shape, later proceed in the correction in the
real projects.

Thanks a log for the feedback! Feel free to shot us with whatever your
thoughts are.

--

Piotr Zarzycki

Re: Flex Visual Editor in Moonshine IDE

Hi Carlos,

There are some plans for that, so keep an eye on the project. :) We would
like to gets more feedback for that one for now.

Thanks, Piotr

--

Piotr Zarzycki

Re: Flex Visual Editor in Moonshine IDE