Flex Mobile App hangs when debugging on Android

Flex Mobile App hangs when debugging on Android

jairo@fusoti.com.br
I´m developing an app for Android using Flash Builder 4.6 and AIR 31.
When I try to debug on Android devices, Flash Builder stops when starting
with 57% completed.

I try different devices with different Android versions and none worked.

If I change to AIR 23, some devices worked, not all.

Anyone is having this problem?

Re: Flex Mobile App hangs when debugging on Android

bilbosax
I haven't tried AIR 31, but with AIR 29, I am successfully debugging on
Android and iOS with no problems using Flash Builder 4.7

Re: Flex Mobile App hangs when debugging on Android

Yishay Weiss
Is it running without debugging?

Re: Flex Mobile App hangs when debugging on Android

jairo@fusoti.com.br

Using Flash Builder neither Run(Ctrl+F11) or Debug (F11) works.

It asks to deploy AIR version 31 and then stops with the message "Lauching (57%)".

The only way to make it run is generate the package and install with adb (or publish on Google Play).