[Flex] Include assets and css style to swc

[Flex] Include assets and css style to swc

It's been a long time since I've created any ant build.xml file. I stuck almost at the beginning.

I have project which I would like to build to swc - and I was able to do this using compc. This part of code [1] does include my.css, but not compile it actually. I'm getting lot's of warnings:

 "CSS type selectors are not supported in components:" - Which indicates that skins are not recognized.

The question is: How does include css file to the swc ? Am I doing it wrong ?

[1] https://paste.apache.org/LUYn

Thanks, Piotr
Apache Flex PMC
piotrzarzycki21@gmail.com

Re: [Flex] Include assets and css style to swc

Nemi
Try include-stylesheet instead of include-file. More info on About the component compiler options.

Re: [Flex] Include assets and css style to swc

piotrz
Hi Nemi,

include-stylesheet is not working with "compc". I was able to create appropriate build file with include-file.

Apache Flex PMC
piotrzarzycki21@gmail.com