Flex Calendar

hugo
I need a calendar to a Flex/AIR application.
It's the first time ever that I have this requirement so I search and found
this one: http://flex-calendar.com

Has anyone worked with this calendar?
Other options (features or value for the money) that you recommend?

A calendar it's a complex component but also expensive, so I would like to
buy the best one or the best value for the money.

Re: Flex Calendar

I never used one of those calendar components, but here are some more.

[1] Ardisia (includes a LOT of other awesome components)
http://www.ardisialabs.com/demo/

[2] Flexcious (Select "Calendar...")
http://www.flexicious.com/Home/Dashboard

[2] Flextras
https://www.flextras.com/

We are using other components from Ardisa and Flexicous.
Both are really awesome and provide still support!

Re: Flex Calendar

Javier Guerrero García
Hi Hugo!

Long time ago I was working with IBM ILog Elixir calendar / timeline
component: https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/downloads/ws/elixir/index.html

I think now it was acquired by Rogue Wave (Rogue Wave Elixir)
https://www.roguewave.com/products-services/visualization/elixir/demos

I remember it as really easy to implement, fast and feature rich (but not
overwhelming). I really enjoyed a lot that development, although I was not
the one who paid for them (enterprise development), so maybe pricing is an
issue.

On Mon, Jul 23, 2018 at 10:35 AM, hugo <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I need a calendar to a Flex/AIR application.
> It's the first time ever that I have this requirement so I search and found
> this one: http://flex-calendar.com
>
> Has anyone worked with this calendar?
> Other options (features or value for the money) that you recommend?
>
> A calendar it's a complex component but also expensive, so I would like to
> buy the best one or the best value for the money.

Re: Flex Calendar

After24
Hi Hugo,

This one is not longer supported but works quite well :
http://www.flex-component.com/flex-components/kc-calendar

Vincent.

Re: Flex Calendar

Jeffry Houser

  Depending what you need a Calendar for, be sure to check out the one I
wrote:

https://www.flextras.com/?event=ProductHome&ProductID=15

Or: https://github.com/Flextras/FlextrasComponents/tree/master/calendar

  Formally I closed down the business, but still get emails about it
from time to time.

On 7/23/2018 4:35 AM, hugo wrote:

> I need a calendar to a Flex/AIR application.
> It's the first time ever that I have this requirement so I search and found
> this one: http://flex-calendar.com
>
> Has anyone worked with this calendar?
> Other options (features or value for the money) that you recommend?
>
> A calendar it's a complex component but also expensive, so I would like to
> buy the best one or the best value for the money.

Jeffry Houser
Technical Entrepreneur
http://www.jeffryhouser.com
203-379-0773

Re: Flex Calendar

hugo
Thank you,

After a evaluation, I think I'm going thru flex-calendar.com with source
code.

Another competitor with source code request a lot of cash for a very dated
product, so they will get nothing.