Flex Builder Won't Launch in Windows 10

Snaux
I am trying to run a new install on Flex Builder 4.6 on Windows 10. The
Splash Screen appears for a second, then the application quits.

I recall seeing a fix for this about a year ago which I think involved
blocking adobe in the Hosts file, b ut thats all I recall... any
suggestions? This is a corporation so I'm kinda locked in 4.6 and am not
supposed to upgrade to the apache version.

Help!

RE: Flex Builder Won't Launch in Windows 10

cruzmiester
Not sure if you're getting your IDEs and SDKs mixed up, anyways take a look
at this this link it may help:
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/5480045/flash-builder-crashes-at-startup

https://www.avg.com

RE: Flex Builder Won't Launch in Windows 10

Yishay Weiss
This post was updated on .
Try opening

C:\Users\{user}\Adobe Flash Builder
4.7\.metadata\.plugins\org.eclipse.ui.workbench\workbench.xml

and deleting all <editor/> tags under <editors>