Flex Application not loggin in Mozilla FIrefox

Flex Application not loggin in Mozilla FIrefox

Athul K
Hi Team,

My application doesnt get logged in through Mozilla Firefox.
It works well for IE8 and Chrome.

I get this error as a popup(Alert.show given) when I try to login through
firefox

Fault faultString="*Send* failed" *faultCode*="Client.*Error*.MessageSend"

Kindly provide me a resolution for this issue.

Thanks and Regards
Athul

Re: Flex Application not loggin in Mozilla FIrefox

Alex Harui
Are you using Apache Flex?  If not, ask on the Adobe Forums.

I would try to catch the fault in the debugger.  There might be more
information in the fault event.

Are all browser's running the same version of FlashPlayer?

On 10/2/12 8:04 AM, "Athul K" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Team,
>
> My application doesnt get logged in through Mozilla Firefox.
> It works well for IE8 and Chrome.
>
> I get this error as a popup(Alert.show given) when I try to login through
> firefox
>
> Fault faultString="*Send* failed" *faultCode*="Client.*Error*.MessageSend"
>
> Kindly provide me a resolution for this issue.

--
Alex Harui
Flex SDK Team
Adobe Systems, Inc.
http://blogs.adobe.com/aharui

Re: Flex Application not loggin in Mozilla FIrefox

Athul K
Yeah am using apache flex only...
Will update you with the faultevent ....

Yeah I updated with the latest flash player plugin for all browsers
Still it gives issue...

Thanks and Regards
Athul

Re: Flex Application not loggin in Mozilla FIrefox

Neil Huyton
Is Firefox caching an older swf? Try clearing your cache if you haven't
already.

On 2 October 2012 17:14, Athul K <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Yeah am using apache flex only...
> Will update you with the faultevent ....
>
> Yeah I updated with the latest flash player plugin for all browsers
> Still it gives issue...
>
> On Tue, Oct 2, 2012 at 8:50 PM, Alex Harui <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Are you using Apache Flex?  If not, ask on the Adobe Forums.
> >
> > I would try to catch the fault in the debugger.  There might be more
> > information in the fault event.
> >
> > Are all browser's running the same version of FlashPlayer?
> >

> > On 10/2/12 8:04 AM, "Athul K" <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > > Hi Team,
> > >
> > > My application doesnt get logged in through Mozilla Firefox.
> > > It works well for IE8 and Chrome.
> > >
> > > I get this error as a popup(Alert.show given) when I try to login
> through
> > > firefox
> > >
> > > Fault faultString="*Send* failed"
> > *faultCode*="Client.*Error*.MessageSend"
> > >
> > > Kindly provide me a resolution for this issue.
> > >

> > --
> > Alex Harui
> > Flex SDK Team
> > Adobe Systems, Inc.
> > http://blogs.adobe.com/aharui
> >

> --
> Thanks and Regards
> Athul

Re: Flex Application not loggin in Mozilla FIrefox

Athul K
Hi Team,

Please find the attachment.

ThIs is the error popup(Alert.show given to display the fault) which I get when I try to login through firefox.
This works well when I to login thru other browsers as mentioned below.

Since am not new to this Flex framework I donno every corners of this.
Please give a resolution for this.

Thanks in Advance!!!

Regards
Athul K

Thanks and Regards
Athul

Re: Flex Application not loggin in Mozilla FIrefox

Alex Harui
I don’t think attachments work well.  Does the Alert have enough of the details?  You may need to use the debugger to get all of the details.

--
Alex Harui
Flex SDK Team
Adobe Systems, Inc.
http://blogs.adobe.com/aharui

Re: Flex Application not loggin in Mozilla FIrefox

Athul K
I dont have any option to use the debugger.

Please find the error details

*faultCode:Client.Error.MessageSend *
*faultString:'Send failed' *
*faultDetail:'Channel.Connect.Failed error NetConnection.Call.Failed: *
*HTTP: Failed: url: 'http://localhost:8080/clv-web-0.3/messageBroker/amf''*

I dont have an option to use debugger.
Dont know if it can be implemented to check the same.

Thanks and Regards
Athul K

Thanks and Regards
Athul

RE: Flex Application not loggin in Mozilla FIrefox

Mark Line
Could you maybe put the source on dropbox or similar so we can see the code?

--
Thanks and Regards
Athul

Re: Flex Application not loggin in Mozilla FIrefox

Dahn Maier
Are you sure your Firefox browser is not in offline mode? I've had that
happen before (it puts itself in offline mode after a failed attempt to
access the internet - ie NetConnection.Call.Failed). Make sure you can
reach other websites before trying to log in again from Firefox.

Dahn

--
Dahn Maier
Maier Inc.

------------------------------
This transmission is intended solely for the person or organization to whom
it is addressed and it may contain privileged and confidential information.
If you are not the intended recipient you should not copy, distribute or
take any action in reliance on it. If you believe you received this
transmission in error please notify the sender.

Re: Flex Application not loggin in Mozilla FIrefox

Alex Harui
Add some trace statements.  Doing development without a debugger sounds
really difficult, btw.

Is the FF and IE and Chrome borwser on the same machine?

--
Alex Harui
Flex SDK Team

Re: Flex Application not loggin in Mozilla FIrefox

Athul K
I had checked all these.
Its not giving any proper results.

Thanks and Regards
Athul

Re: Flex Application not loggin in Mozilla FIrefox

Alex Harui
The goal is to try to catch the fault event and see if it has more detail
than the alert shows.

--
Alex Harui
Flex SDK Team