Firefox not handling session variables well when new window called from Flex.

Firefox not handling session variables well when new window called from Flex.

Paul Stearns
Rather than regurgitate everything I posted on Stack Over Flow, here is a link;

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/59727851/using-window-open-equivalent-in-firefox-causes-net-session-variables-to-go-away

The problem appears to be when I use;

navigateToURL(url, "_blank");with a "POST" my .NET session variables disappear. It only seems to happen in FF and only with POST, not GET. When I do this the "SessionID changes, and all .NET session variables are lost, and the POST variables never get to the page I am opening.

Paul R. Stearns
Advanced Consulting Enterprises, Inc.

15280 NW 79th Ct.
Suite 250