FLEX MOBILE APP - How to integrate SSO using SAML with Flex Mobile application?

FLEX MOBILE APP - How to integrate SSO using SAML with Flex Mobile application?

Prabhu Moorthy
Hi,

How to integrate SSO using SAML2.0 with flex mobile application?

Is there any Action Script library for SAML2.0 like OAuth2.0?

Try to use StageWebview to load Identity provider(PingIdentity) url, but couldn't able to read the Token/Respsonse after authentication from the StageWebview.

Kindly let me know, integrate SAML2.0 with Flex mobile application.

Thanks & Regards,
M.Prabhu
Thanks & Regards,
M.Prabhu

Re: FLEX MOBILE APP - How to integrate SSO using SAML with Flex Mobile application?

clintm
Maybe this?
http://blogs.adobe.com/charles/2012/05/oauth-2-0-library-for-actionscript.html

On Tue, Apr 4, 2017 at 8:45 PM, Prabhu Moorthy <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> How to integrate SSO using SAML2.0 with flex mobile application?
>
> Is there any Action Script library for SAML2.0 like OAuth2.0?
>
> Try to use StageWebview to load Identity provider(PingIdentity) url, but
> couldn't able to read the Token/Respsonse after authentication from the
> StageWebview.
>
> Kindly let me know, integrate SAML2.0 with Flex mobile application.
>
> Thanks & Regards,
> M.Prabhu
>

> -----
> Thanks & Regards,
> M.Prabhu

Re: FLEX MOBILE APP - How to integrate SSO using SAML with Flex Mobile application?

Prabhu Moorthy
Am looking for SAML not OAuth
Thanks & Regards,
M.Prabhu

Re: FLEX MOBILE APP - How to integrate SSO using SAML with Flex Mobile application?

OmPrakash Muppirala
SAML2 supports SOAP.  You can access SOAP APIs using Flex.  Can you try
this approach and see if you can proceed?