Error in flex js wiki

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
6 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Error in flex js wiki

Angelo Lazzari
Hi, i was reading this

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLEX/FlexJS+Charts

But the first link in this sentence seems to redirect to a flash dependent
page:

You can see working examples of FlexJS charts by following these links:
FlexJS SWF Charts and FlexJS JavaScript Chart.

Can you check it?

Thank you very much
Angelo
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: Error in flex js wiki

piotrz
Hi Angelo,

Yep that is correct first link is pointing to swf version.
If you are building FlexJS application and do not specify -targets for compiler its building both version.

This is simple show how it look like in this both version.

Where do you see the problem?

Thanks,
Piotr
Apache Flex PMC
piotrzarzycki21@gmail.com
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: Error in flex js wiki

Angelo Lazzari
Ouch, it's ok...because i was reading about flexjs uncounsciously i thought
every example i see should be an html page...

Sorry...thank you very much!

Angelo

El sáb., 1 de julio de 2017 15:10, piotrz <[hidden email]>
escribió:

> Hi Angelo,
>
> Yep that is correct first link is pointing to swf version.
> If you are building FlexJS application and do not specify -targets for
> compiler its building both version.
>
> This is simple show how it look like in this both version.
>
> Where do you see the problem?
>
> Thanks,
> Piotr
>
>
>
> -----
> Apache Flex PMC
> [hidden email]
> --
> View this message in context:
> http://apache-flex-users.2333346.n4.nabble.com/Error-in-flex-js-wiki-tp15380p15381.html
> Sent from the Apache Flex Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: Error in flex js wiki

piotrz
No problem! :) I'm glad that you are looking into FlexJS! :)

Piotr
Apache Flex PMC
piotrzarzycki21@gmail.com
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: Error in flex js wiki

Angelo Lazzari
:)... Do you have a ipotethic date for the version 1.0?

Thank you very much!

El sáb., 1 de julio de 2017 15:20, piotrz <[hidden email]>
escribió:

> No problem! :) I'm glad that you are looking into FlexJS! :)
>
> Piotr
>
>
>
> -----
> Apache Flex PMC
> [hidden email]
> --
> View this message in context:
> http://apache-flex-users.2333346.n4.nabble.com/Error-in-flex-js-wiki-tp15380p15383.html
> Sent from the Apache Flex Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: Error in flex js wiki

piotrz
Angelo,

It depends on you, me and several others people who wanted to use FlexJS. :) If you start to use it most likely you will find bugs - report it and we will fix it which will close us to 1.0.

We had really good discussion with Team about FlexJS in ApacheCon this year and make the list of things which we have to do before 1.0. You can help us! [1]

[1]http://apache-flex-development.2333347.n4.nabble.com/ApacheCon-FlexJS-Summit-FlexJS-1-0-Discussion-Round-Summary-td61700.html

Piotr
Apache Flex PMC
piotrzarzycki21@gmail.com
Loading...