Erro Apache FlexJS

matflavio
Estou seguindo esse tutorial do link
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLEX/Using+FlexJS+with+IntelliJ+IDEA
porém estou com o seguinte erro no momento de executar You should be able to
build your project now, click on Build -> Rebuild project. (Fix the eventual
error the compiler found and use Build -> Make project).

Error:[exemplo]: java.lang.NoSuchMethodException:
org.apache.flex.compiler.clients.MXMLJSC.<init>(org.apache.flex.compiler.driver.IBackend)

O que pode ser?

Re: Erro Apache FlexJS

 I didn't have chance yet review instruction for intellij, so encourage you
to use IDE which supports FlexJS/Royale. I have recommended it here [1] and
some information from Alex [2]

[1] http://apache-flex-users.2333346.n4.nabble.com/Erro-FlexJS-td16512.html
[2]
http://apache-flex-development.2333347.n4.nabble.com/FLEXJS-ROYALE-Please-subscribe-to-Royale-Mailing-Lists-td65068.html

Thanks, Piotr

> Estou seguindo esse tutorial do link
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLEX/Using+
> FlexJS+with+IntelliJ+IDEA
> porém estou com o seguinte erro no momento de executar You should be able
> build your project now, click on Build -> Rebuild project. (Fix the
> eventual
> error the compiler found and use Build -> Make project).
>
> Error:[exemplo]: java.lang.NoSuchMethodException:
> org.apache.flex.compiler.clients.MXMLJSC.<init>(org.
> apache.flex.compiler.driver.IBackend)
>

> O que pode ser?

Piotr Zarzycki

Retiring Apache FlexJS section from Flex wiki

Tom Chiverton
Pages like [1] are causing confusion for users that missed the move to
Apache Royale

I'd like to replace the FlexJS page [2] with an explanation and link to [3]

Would this cause anyone a problem ?

Tom

[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLEX/Using+FlexJS+with+IntelliJ+IDEA
[2] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLEX/FlexJS
[3] https://github.com/apache/royale-asjs/wiki

On 02/01/18 13:32, matflavio wrote:

> Estou seguindo esse tutorial do link
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLEX/Using+FlexJS+with+IntelliJ+IDEA
> porém estou com o seguinte erro no momento de executar You should be able to
> build your project now, click on Build -> Rebuild project. (Fix the eventual
> error the compiler found and use Build -> Make project).
>
> Error:[exemplo]: java.lang.NoSuchMethodException:
> org.apache.flex.compiler.clients.MXMLJSC.<init>(org.apache.flex.compiler.driver.IBackend)
>

> O que pode ser?

Re: Retiring Apache FlexJS section from Flex wiki

Olaf Krueger
Hi Tom,

>I'd like to replace the FlexJS page [2] with an explanation and link to [3]

Maybe you could move (and rename) the FlexJS root page one level down and
insert a new root FlexJS root page that contains the link to the Royale
Wiki?

I already started to move some FlexJS/Royale related articles to the FlexJS
section in order to don't forget something when we'll going to start to move
those articles to the Royale wiki.

Re: Retiring Apache FlexJS section from Flex wiki

Tom Chiverton
This seems a good compromise ?

Tom

On 09/01/18 06:47, Olaf Krueger wrote:
> Maybe you could move (and rename) the FlexJS root page one level down and
> insert a new root FlexJS root page that contains the link to the Royale
> Wiki?

Re: Retiring Apache FlexJS section from Flex wiki

Tom Chiverton
This has been done.