DragDrop Event in Spark List

crikos
I have a problem with the behaviour of the DragDrop Event in a Spark list. I
have two list components and I would like to drag an item from one list to
the other. I am also using a custom DragDropHandler on the target list. This
handler is executed, but finally the default dragDropHandler from list.as is
called too. How can I prevent this ?

I am working with Flex 4.16.1

Re: DragDrop Event in Spark List

Erik J. Thomas
"Some events have an associated default behavior. For example, the doubleClick event has an associated default behavior that highlights the word under the mouse pointer at the time of the event. Your event listener can cancel this behavior by calling the preventDefault() method. You can also make the current event listener the last one to process an event by calling the stopPropagation() or stopImmediatePropagation() method."

https://help.adobe.com/en_US/FlashPlatform/reference/actionscript/3/flash/events/Event.html

On Mar 9, 2018, at 4:18 AM, crikos <[hidden email]> wrote:

I have a problem with the behaviour of the DragDrop Event in a Spark list. I
have two list components and I would like to drag an item from one list to
the other. I am also using a custom DragDropHandler on the target list. This
handler is executed, but finally the default dragDropHandler from list.as is
called too. How can I prevent this ?

I am working with Flex 4.16.1

Re: DragDrop Event in Spark List

crikos
Thank you very much for that information. I already tried out calling preventDefault(), which didn`t work. This evening I will try out the other options.

Mag.(FH) Christian Kostenzer
Gärberbach 1
6020 Innsbruck Land I

fon: +43 676 3327320