Downloading Flex with AIR App

John Barrett
Hi,

I tried to download the Flex SDK 4.8 with the instructions n here:
http://fdt.powerflasher.com/2012/08/apache-flex-bug-squash-fdt-5-6-2-released/

If you read the blog, I had a lot of problems, and you can view the view
of the failure - http://www.screencast.com/t/RESN3FeI
I downloaded the app again today, and did the update, which I was not
able to do in the past, but today I was able to :)

After the update, everything worked :) I know have the Flex SDK 4.8 on
my Machine, here is a video of what too place:
http://www.screencast.com/t/1n8PK6O7F

I just installed the required options.

thanks so much!
Johnny

Re: Downloading Flex with AIR App

OmPrakash Muppirala
Johnny,

I watched both your videos (before and after)  I am extremely happy that
the installer was helpful to you.  Thanks for posting the videos :-)