Custom theme in Flash Builder

Fréderic Cox
Hi,

I am trying to create a custom theme for Flash Builder which falls back to
the Mobile theme for missing definitions.

I have created a library project for the theme and I imported the .swc into
Flash Builder as a new theme.

So far so good ..

But when I make adjustments to the theme project it does not update/reflect
into the project that uses the theme. I need to remove the theme from FB
and import it again. A very annoying process.

Does anyone have a solution for this?

Re: Custom theme in Flash Builder

Fréderic Cox
I found a workflow that is very close to being very productive:

- Do not select the theme in the theme window of FB, instead leave it as
Mobile so the mobile theme is used
- Add the custom theme swc in the library path
- Add -theme
/Users/frederic/Desktop/Exuvis/Mediahuis/MHCFlexLibrary/bin/MHCFlexLibrary.swc
to the compiler arguments

Is this the way to go or anyone has an even better / cleaner solution?