Chrome and FF not working after installing latest FP

Chrome and FF not working after installing latest FP

mark goldin
I have installed the latest FP. I think it was 26. Now both Chrome and FF
are giving me: RSL error 1 of 1. What do I do? Works fine in IE11.

Re: Chrome and FF not working after installing latest FP

Alex Harui-2
Mark,

You should be able to load other Flash content, right-click and find out
the version.  On Windows different browsers use different plugins, IIRC.

-Alex

On 7/10/17, 7:13 AM, "mark goldin" <[hidden email]> wrote:

>I have installed the latest FP. I think it was 26. Now both Chrome and FF
>are giving me: RSL error 1 of 1. What do I do? Works fine in IE11.
>
>Thanks

Re: Chrome and FF not working after installing latest FP

mark goldin
Alex, thanks for the help. Actually it was as simple as clearing browsers
cache. :(