Checking browser version form Flex

ScottM
Hi
    I tried some code  to check the browser versions, but i get back a NULL

userAgent = ExternalInterface.call("window.navigator.userAgent.toString");

following this https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/API/Window/navigator <https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/API/Window/navigator>

any one point me in the right direction

Scott

Re: Checking browser version form Flex

Javier Guerrero García
Not sure, but try this:

Define a wrapper function in your javascript: getInfo() {  return
window.navigator.userAgent;
/* it's already a string */ }

And invoking userAgent = ExternalInterface.call("getInfo"); instead from
Flex.