Can't Build for Android

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Can't Build for Android

bilbosax
I have been building for Android using Flash Builder 4.7 for several years
now with no problems.  I am currently using AIR 32.  I can build for iOS
with no problems whatsoever, but when I try to create a release build for
Android, I get some strange errors suddenly popping up.  I recently added a
new ANE to my app for One Signal Push Notifications, but it builds for iOS
with no issues, but won't build for Android, so I have no idea if this
problem is related to the ANE.  Here is the error that is spit out.  Please
let me know if it sparks any ideas at all.  Thanks!





aapt tool
failed:C:\Users\waspe\AppData\Local\Temp\65adc63b-f561-40b5-9c09-77f5a124f940\android.support.compat-res\values\values.xml:7:
error: Attribute "fontProviderFetchStrategy" already defined with
incompatible format.
C:\Users\waspe\AppData\Local\Temp\65adc63b-f561-40b5-9c09-77f5a124f940\support-compat-27.0.2-res\values\values.xml:9:
Original attribute defined here.
C:\Users\waspe\AppData\Local\Temp\65adc63b-f561-40b5-9c09-77f5a124f940\android.support.compat-res\values\values.xml:12:
error: Attribute "fontProviderFetchTimeout" already defined with
incompatible format.
C:\Users\waspe\AppData\Local\Temp\65adc63b-f561-40b5-9c09-77f5a124f940\support-compat-27.0.2-res\values\values.xml:14:
Original attribute defined here.
C:\Users\waspe\AppData\Local\Temp\65adc63b-f561-40b5-9c09-77f5a124f940\android.support.compat-res\values\values.xml:16:
error: Attribute "fontStyle" already defined with incompatible format.
C:\Users\waspe\AppData\Local\Temp\65adc63b-f561-40b5-9c09-77f5a124f940\support-compat-27.0.2-res\values\values.xml:17:
Original attribute defined here.



--
Sent from: http://apache-flex-users.2333346.n4.nabble.com/
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Can't Build for Android

bilbosax
I got it figured out.  It was a duplicate Android library for another ANE
that I was using.

In case anybody reads this, I will explain briefly.  When you use an ANE
from a 3rd party, they usually have support ANE libraries that have to be
included as well.  People tend to just add them blindly because they don't
understand how they work anyway.  But when you are using ANEs from /several/
different parties, each with their own support ANEs, often times you will
duplicate a library, and that can become a problem.  Once I removed the
duplicate support ANEs, the app compiled just fine!



--
Sent from: http://apache-flex-users.2333346.n4.nabble.com/