Callout Modal

Jairo
I´m using the Callout component.
It opens a "baloon" with some data. Is there a way to make this "baloon" modal? If don´t, is there a way do close the baloon when user clicks on the background screen?

Re: Callout Modal

Olaf Krueger
Jairo wrote
If don´t, is there a way do close the baloon when user clicks on the background screen?
You could just listen to the "mouseDownOutside" Event [1]

[1]
https://github.com/ok-at-github/Apache-Flex-Callout-demo/blob/master/CalloutDemo.mxml#L16

Re: Callout Modal

Jairo wrote
It opens a "baloon" with some data. Is there a way to make this "baloon" modal?
I just comes into my mind that you maybe could add a transparent rectangle as top layer to your display list
(e.g. by using states) and open the callout on top of this.

Re: Callout Modal

DeezjaVu
Jairo wrote
I´m using the Callout component.
It opens a "baloon" with some data. Is there a way to make this "baloon" modal? If don´t, is there a way do close the baloon when user clicks on the background screen?
Have a look at the PopUpManager:

https://flex.apache.org/asdoc/mx/managers/PopUpManager.html