Board report time (September 2019)

Olaf Krueger
Hi guys,
it's board report time!

I've created the September 2019 report here [1].
Please take a look at it and add or change things if needed!

Unfortunately, I am too late, the report has to be sent until Wed September
11th.

[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLEX/September+2019

Re: Board report time (September 2019)

Carlos Rovira-2
Hi Olaf,

for me its all ok.
thanks!

Carlos

El jue., 12 sept. 2019 a las 10:30, Olaf Krueger (<[hidden email]>)
escribió:

> Hi guys,
> it's board report time!
>
> I've created the September 2019 report here [1].
> Please take a look at it and add or change things if needed!
>
> Unfortunately, I am too late, the report has to be sent until Wed September
> 11th.
>
> Thanks,
> Olaf
>
> [1]
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLEX/September+2019

Carlos Rovira
http://about.me/carlosrovira

Re: Board report time (September 2019)

because we're in a hurry, I just submitted the report.
Thanks, Carlos and Piotr (at dev) for reviewing!