Apache Flex and tvOS: Could not resolve <s:View> to a component implementation

Apache Flex and tvOS: Could not resolve <s:View> to a component implementation

Lorenzo Moretti
Hello,

I have been able to compile a simple application for tvOS using Adobe AIR
35 beta and Flash Builder: everything seems to work very but when I try to
create a new component, I get this error:

Could not resolve <s:View> to a component implementation

Do you have any idea how to fix this?

Thank you!

Lorenzo

Re: Apache Flex and tvOS: Could not resolve <s:View> to a component implementation

Angelo Lazzari
Hi, did you try to check out this:

https://forums.adobe.com/thread/871845
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/3152679/could-not-resolve-to-a-component-implementation