Apache Flex BUILD FAILED

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
7 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Apache Flex BUILD FAILED

ImadEddine
Hello,

I try to use apache ant to install Apache Flex 4.16 AIRSDK 27.0b

I have this problem

<http://apache-flex-users.2333346.n4.nabble.com/file/t928/PRB.png>

I don't Understand what's the problem

Please any ideas





--
Sent from: http://apache-flex-users.2333346.n4.nabble.com/
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Apache Flex BUILD FAILED

Carlos Rovira
I think this could be the problem reported by windows user that the Apache
Flex Installer fails due to the size of latest versions of Adobe AIR (26 or
+)

2017-10-09 8:11 GMT+02:00 ImadEddine <[hidden email]>:

> Hello,
>
> I try to use apache ant to install Apache Flex 4.16 AIRSDK 27.0b
>
> I have this problem
>
> <http://apache-flex-users.2333346.n4.nabble.com/file/t928/PRB.png>
>
> I don't Understand what's the problem
>
> Please any ideas
>
>
>
>
>
> --
> Sent from: http://apache-flex-users.2333346.n4.nabble.com/
>



--

<http://www.codeoscopic.com>

Carlos Rovira

Director General

M: +34 607 22 60 05

http://www.codeoscopic.com


Conocenos Avant2 en 1 minuto! <https://avant2.es/#video>


Este mensaje se dirige exclusivamente a su destinatario y puede contener
información privilegiada o confidencial. Si ha recibido este mensaje por
error, le rogamos que nos lo comunique inmediatamente por esta misma vía y
proceda a su destrucción.

De la vigente Ley Orgánica de Protección de Datos (15/1999), le comunicamos
que sus datos forman parte de un fichero cuyo responsable es CODEOSCOPIC
S.A. La finalidad de dicho tratamiento es facilitar la prestación del
servicio o información solicitados, teniendo usted derecho de acceso,
rectificación, cancelación y oposición de sus datos dirigiéndose a nuestras
oficinas c/ Paseo de la Habana 9-11, 28036, Madrid con la documentación
necesaria.
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Apache Flex BUILD FAILED

Tom Chiverton
In which case this

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLEX/Installation+help#Installationhelp-Ant-basedinstaller

should help

Tom


On 09/10/17 08:58, Carlos Rovira wrote:

> I think this could be the problem reported by windows user that the Apache
> Flex Installer fails due to the size of latest versions of Adobe AIR (26 or
> +)
>
> 2017-10-09 8:11 GMT+02:00 ImadEddine <[hidden email]>:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> I try to use apache ant to install Apache Flex 4.16 AIRSDK 27.0b
>>
>> I have this problem
>>
>> <http://apache-flex-users.2333346.n4.nabble.com/file/t928/PRB.png>
>>
>> I don't Understand what's the problem
>>
>> Please any ideas
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> --
>> Sent from: http://apache-flex-users.2333346.n4.nabble.com/
>>
>
>

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Apache Flex BUILD FAILED

Hans Nuecke
Hi Tom, thank you for that link!
I tried that to eventually install the latest version on a MAC (my
standard environment is all Windwos based).

But at the end I got this error message:

[get] Error getting
http://sourceforge.net/adobe/flexsdk/code/HEAD/tree/trunk/frameworks/libs/OSMF2_0.swc?format=raw&ts=201710091139 
to
/Users/MonkeyBook/Downloads/apache-flex-sdk-4.16.0-bin/frameworks/libs/osmf.swc

BUILD FAILED
/Users/MonkeyBook/Downloads/apache-flex-sdk-4.16.0-bin/installer.xml:705:
The following error occurred while executing this line:
/Users/MonkeyBook/Downloads/apache-flex-sdk-4.16.0-bin/installer.xml:916:
The following error occurred while executing this line:
/Users/MonkeyBook/Downloads/apache-flex-sdk-4.16.0-bin/installer.xml:924:
The following error occurred while executing this line:
/Users/MonkeyBook/Downloads/apache-flex-sdk-4.16.0-bin/installer.xml:966:
javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: Received fatal alert: handshake_failure
  at sun.security.ssl.Alerts.getSSLException(Alerts.java:192)
  at sun.security.ssl.Alerts.getSSLException(Alerts.java:154)
  at sun.security.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.recvAlert(SSLSocketImpl.java:1991)
  at sun.security.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.readRecord(SSLSocketImpl.java:1104)
  at
sun.security.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.performInitialHandshake(SSLSocketImpl.java:1343)
  at sun.security.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.startHandshake(SSLSocketImpl.java:1371)
  at sun.security.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.startHandshake(SSLSocketImpl.java:1355)
  at
sun.net.www.protocol.https.HttpsClient.afterConnect(HttpsClient.java:563)
  at
sun.net.www.protocol.https.AbstractDelegateHttpsURLConnection.connect(AbstractDelegateHttpsURLConnection.java:185)
  at
sun.net.www.protocol.https.HttpsURLConnectionImpl.connect(HttpsURLConnectionImpl.java:153)
  at
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Get$GetThread.openConnection(Get.java:728)
  at
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Get$GetThread.openConnection(Get.java:748)
  at org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Get$GetThread.get(Get.java:641)
  at org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Get$GetThread.run(Get.java:631)

I guess this is related to license issues with the OSMF package. On
Windows I usually copy that file manually from an older version after
the installation...

On the MAC I also did so and commented out the lines related to OSMF in
the installer.xml (besides that block that checks if osmf.swc already is
located in the lib folder; since it should find the file and ignare that
target);  and ran the installer again.

This time I got this error:

[get] Error getting
http://sourceforge.net/adobe/flexsdk/code/HEAD/tree/trunk/lib/afe.jar?format=raw&ts=201710091258 
to /Users/MonkeyBook/Development/apache 4.16
27.0/lib/external/optional/afe.jar

BUILD FAILED
/Users/MonkeyBook/Development/apache 4.16 27.0/installer.xml:765: The
following error occurred while executing this line:
/Users/MonkeyBook/Development/apache 4.16 27.0/installer.xml:930: The
following error occurred while executing this line:
/Users/MonkeyBook/Development/apache 4.16 27.0/installer.xml:938: The
following error occurred while executing this line:
/Users/MonkeyBook/Development/apache 4.16 27.0/installer.xml:980:
javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: Received fatal alert: handshake_failure
  at sun.security.ssl.Alerts.getSSLException(Alerts.java:192)
  at sun.security.ssl.Alerts.getSSLException(Alerts.java:154)
  at sun.security.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.recvAlert(SSLSocketImpl.java:1991)
  at sun.security.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.readRecord(SSLSocketImpl.java:1104)
  at
sun.security.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.performInitialHandshake(SSLSocketImpl.java:1343)
  at sun.security.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.startHandshake(SSLSocketImpl.java:1371)
  at sun.security.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.startHandshake(SSLSocketImpl.java:1355)
  at
sun.net.www.protocol.https.HttpsClient.afterConnect(HttpsClient.java:563)
  at
sun.net.www.protocol.https.AbstractDelegateHttpsURLConnection.connect(AbstractDelegateHttpsURLConnection.java:185)
  at
sun.net.www.protocol.https.HttpsURLConnectionImpl.connect(HttpsURLConnectionImpl.java:153)
  at
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Get$GetThread.openConnection(Get.java:728)
  at
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Get$GetThread.openConnection(Get.java:748)
  at org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Get$GetThread.get(Get.java:641)
  at org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Get$GetThread.run(Get.java:631)

I have no idea if this is related to the OSMF issue or just another problem.

For now I gave up...

Just for information: I wanted to use the latest AIR SDK release 27.0,
so that's what I entered as installer parameter:

ant -f installer.xml -Dair.sdk version=2.27

Not sure if that might be the cause of my problems.

If anybody has and advice how I finally can upgrade my existing v25.0
version on a MAC with macOS Sierra 10.12.6 would be great!

Regards

Hans


Am 09.10.2017 um 11:16 schrieb Tom Chiverton:

> In which case this
>
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLEX/Installation+help#Installationhelp-Ant-basedinstaller 
>
>
> should help
>
> Tom
>
>
> On 09/10/17 08:58, Carlos Rovira wrote:
>> I think this could be the problem reported by windows user that the
>> Apache
>> Flex Installer fails due to the size of latest versions of Adobe AIR
>> (26 or
>> +)
>>
>> 2017-10-09 8:11 GMT+02:00 ImadEddine <[hidden email]>:
>>
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> I try to use apache ant to install Apache Flex 4.16 AIRSDK 27.0b
>>>
>>> I have this problem
>>>
>>> <http://apache-flex-users.2333346.n4.nabble.com/file/t928/PRB.png>
>>>
>>> I don't Understand what's the problem
>>>
>>> Please any ideas
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> --
>>> Sent from: http://apache-flex-users.2333346.n4.nabble.com/
>>>
>>
>>
>
>

--


Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Apache Flex BUILD FAILED

Tom Chiverton
That's confusing. You are getting an error about SSL on a non-SSL request.

Do you have a proxy configured or something ? Does that web site load OK
in your browser ?

Tom


On 09/10/17 12:37, Hans Nuecke wrote:

> Hi Tom, thank you for that link!
> I tried that to eventually install the latest version on a MAC (my
> standard environment is all Windwos based).
>
> But at the end I got this error message:
>
> [get] Error getting
> http://sourceforge.net/adobe/flexsdk/code/HEAD/tree/trunk/frameworks/libs/OSMF2_0.swc?format=raw&ts=201710091139 
> to
> /Users/MonkeyBook/Downloads/apache-flex-sdk-4.16.0-bin/frameworks/libs/osmf.swc
>
> BUILD FAILED
> /Users/MonkeyBook/Downloads/apache-flex-sdk-4.16.0-bin/installer.xml:705:
> The following error occurred while executing this line:
> /Users/MonkeyBook/Downloads/apache-flex-sdk-4.16.0-bin/installer.xml:916:
> The following error occurred while executing this line:
> /Users/MonkeyBook/Downloads/apache-flex-sdk-4.16.0-bin/installer.xml:924:
> The following error occurred while executing this line:
> /Users/MonkeyBook/Downloads/apache-flex-sdk-4.16.0-bin/installer.xml:966:
> javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: Received fatal alert:
> handshake_failure
>  at sun.security.ssl.Alerts.getSSLException(Alerts.java:192)
>  at sun.security.ssl.Alerts.getSSLException(Alerts.java:154)
>  at sun.security.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.recvAlert(SSLSocketImpl.java:1991)
>  at sun.security.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.readRecord(SSLSocketImpl.java:1104)
>  at
> sun.security.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.performInitialHandshake(SSLSocketImpl.java:1343)
>  at
> sun.security.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.startHandshake(SSLSocketImpl.java:1371)
>  at
> sun.security.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.startHandshake(SSLSocketImpl.java:1355)
>  at
> sun.net.www.protocol.https.HttpsClient.afterConnect(HttpsClient.java:563)
>  at
> sun.net.www.protocol.https.AbstractDelegateHttpsURLConnection.connect(AbstractDelegateHttpsURLConnection.java:185)
>  at
> sun.net.www.protocol.https.HttpsURLConnectionImpl.connect(HttpsURLConnectionImpl.java:153)
>  at
> org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Get$GetThread.openConnection(Get.java:728)
>  at
> org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Get$GetThread.openConnection(Get.java:748)
>  at org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Get$GetThread.get(Get.java:641)
>  at org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Get$GetThread.run(Get.java:631)
>
> I guess this is related to license issues with the OSMF package. On
> Windows I usually copy that file manually from an older version after
> the installation...
>
> On the MAC I also did so and commented out the lines related to OSMF
> in the installer.xml (besides that block that checks if osmf.swc
> already is located in the lib folder; since it should find the file
> and ignare that target);  and ran the installer again.
>
> This time I got this error:
>
> [get] Error getting
> http://sourceforge.net/adobe/flexsdk/code/HEAD/tree/trunk/lib/afe.jar?format=raw&ts=201710091258 
> to /Users/MonkeyBook/Development/apache 4.16
> 27.0/lib/external/optional/afe.jar
>
> BUILD FAILED
> /Users/MonkeyBook/Development/apache 4.16 27.0/installer.xml:765: The
> following error occurred while executing this line:
> /Users/MonkeyBook/Development/apache 4.16 27.0/installer.xml:930: The
> following error occurred while executing this line:
> /Users/MonkeyBook/Development/apache 4.16 27.0/installer.xml:938: The
> following error occurred while executing this line:
> /Users/MonkeyBook/Development/apache 4.16 27.0/installer.xml:980:
> javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: Received fatal alert:
> handshake_failure
>  at sun.security.ssl.Alerts.getSSLException(Alerts.java:192)
>  at sun.security.ssl.Alerts.getSSLException(Alerts.java:154)
>  at sun.security.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.recvAlert(SSLSocketImpl.java:1991)
>  at sun.security.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.readRecord(SSLSocketImpl.java:1104)
>  at
> sun.security.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.performInitialHandshake(SSLSocketImpl.java:1343)
>  at
> sun.security.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.startHandshake(SSLSocketImpl.java:1371)
>  at
> sun.security.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.startHandshake(SSLSocketImpl.java:1355)
>  at
> sun.net.www.protocol.https.HttpsClient.afterConnect(HttpsClient.java:563)
>  at
> sun.net.www.protocol.https.AbstractDelegateHttpsURLConnection.connect(AbstractDelegateHttpsURLConnection.java:185)
>  at
> sun.net.www.protocol.https.HttpsURLConnectionImpl.connect(HttpsURLConnectionImpl.java:153)
>  at
> org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Get$GetThread.openConnection(Get.java:728)
>  at
> org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Get$GetThread.openConnection(Get.java:748)
>  at org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Get$GetThread.get(Get.java:641)
>  at org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Get$GetThread.run(Get.java:631)
>
> I have no idea if this is related to the OSMF issue or just another
> problem.
>
> For now I gave up...
>
> Just for information: I wanted to use the latest AIR SDK release 27.0,
> so that's what I entered as installer parameter:
>
> ant -f installer.xml -Dair.sdk version=2.27
>
> Not sure if that might be the cause of my problems.
>
> If anybody has and advice how I finally can upgrade my existing v25.0
> version on a MAC with macOS Sierra 10.12.6 would be great!
>
> Regards
>
> Hans
>
>
> Am 09.10.2017 um 11:16 schrieb Tom Chiverton:
>> In which case this
>>
>> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLEX/Installation+help#Installationhelp-Ant-basedinstaller 
>>
>>
>> should help
>>
>> Tom
>>
>>
>> On 09/10/17 08:58, Carlos Rovira wrote:
>>> I think this could be the problem reported by windows user that the
>>> Apache
>>> Flex Installer fails due to the size of latest versions of Adobe AIR
>>> (26 or
>>> +)
>>>
>>> 2017-10-09 8:11 GMT+02:00 ImadEddine <[hidden email]>:
>>>
>>>> Hello,
>>>>
>>>> I try to use apache ant to install Apache Flex 4.16 AIRSDK 27.0b
>>>>
>>>> I have this problem
>>>>
>>>> <http://apache-flex-users.2333346.n4.nabble.com/file/t928/PRB.png>
>>>>
>>>> I don't Understand what's the problem
>>>>
>>>> Please any ideas
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> --
>>>> Sent from: http://apache-flex-users.2333346.n4.nabble.com/
>>>>
>>>
>>>
>>
>>
>

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Apache Flex BUILD FAILED

ImadEddine
In reply to this post by Hans Nuecke
I Have The same Error

      [get] Error getting
http://sourceforge.net/adobe/flexsdk/code/HEAD/tree/tr
unk/frameworks/libs/OSMF2_0.swc?format=raw&ts=201710152115 to
D:\FlexDeveloper\s
dks\4.16.27\frameworks\libs\osmf.swc

BUILD FAILED
D:\FlexDeveloper\sdks\4.16.27\installer.xml:705: The following error
occurred wh
ile executing this line:
D:\FlexDeveloper\sdks\4.16.27\installer.xml:916: The following error
occurred wh
ile executing this line:
D:\FlexDeveloper\sdks\4.16.27\installer.xml:924: The following error
occurred wh
ile executing this line:
D:\FlexDeveloper\sdks\4.16.27\installer.xml:966:
javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeExcep
tion: Received fatal alert: handshake_failure
        at sun.security.ssl.Alerts.getSSLException(Unknown Source)
        at sun.security.ssl.Alerts.getSSLException(Unknown Source)
        at sun.security.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.recvAlert(Unknown Source)
        at sun.security.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.readRecord(Unknown Source)
        at sun.security.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.performInitialHandshake(Unknown
Source
)
        at sun.security.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.startHandshake(Unknown Source)
        at sun.security.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.startHandshake(Unknown Source)
        at sun.net.www.protocol.https.HttpsClient.afterConnect(Unknown
Source)
        at
sun.net.www.protocol.https.AbstractDelegateHttpsURLConnection.connect
(Unknown Source)
        at sun.net.www.protocol.https.HttpsURLConnectionImpl.connect(Unknown
Sou
rce)
        at
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Get$GetThread.openConnection(Get.java:7
12)
        at
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Get$GetThread.openConnection(Get.java:7
37)
        at org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Get$GetThread.get(Get.java:626)
        at org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Get$GetThread.run(Get.java:616)

Total time: 20 seconds



--
Sent from: http://apache-flex-users.2333346.n4.nabble.com/
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Apache Flex BUILD FAILED

jmclean
Administrator
HI,

I believe this issue is a know one and is probably related to no having the unlimited strength Java cryptography extension installed (which are needed if you live outside the US).

More recent versions of Java should fix this. What version of Java are you running and do you have the unlimited strength Java cryptography extension installed?

See here for links for installing depending on your Java version. [1]

Thanks,
Justin

1. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Java_Cryptography_Extension