Apache Flex Arabic Locales

GhaziTriki
Hi,

About three years ago I started new Flex localisation; ar_TN; arabic
locales. I had a private folder inside Flex svn sandox folder. Then I
stopped the translation due to lack of time. The translation progress is
about 60% overall. Does Apache Flex community have a developper having
arabic as mother tongue to continue the translation together and review it
? What are conditions to accept these locales inside Apache Flex repository
?

The actual translation progress can be found here :
https://github.com/LionArt/Flex-SDK-Arabic-Locales

Thanks
Ghazi Triki

Re: Apache Flex Arabic Locales

jmclean
Administrator
Hi,

> Does Apache Flex community have a developper having
> arabic as mother tongue to continue the translation together and review it?
While I don't speak Arabic I can help out with added the local to the SDK and updating the build scripts etc etc

> What are conditions to accept these locales inside Apache Flex repository?
Probably be best if you signed and submitted a ICLA.

http://www.apache.org/licenses/icla.txt

Thanks,
Justin