Apache Flex AIR Application problems with a limitation of two HTTP request on windows

Apache Flex AIR Application problems with a limitation of two HTTP request on windows

Carlos Rovira-2
Hi,

reposting this here, since maybe is better mailing list, instead of Apache
Royale.

This is the thread on Royale with some suggestions on how to fix the
problem. But I was searching for something more easy and close to Adobe AIR
and Apache Flex.

http://apache-royale-users.20374.n8.nabble.com/Apache-Flex-AIR-Application-problems-with-a-limitation-of-two-HTTP-request-on-windows-td2163.html

thanks in advance for any help on this issue

Carlos

Re: Apache Flex AIR Application problems with a limitation of two HTTP request on windows

ScottM
Hi I may have to do the same encapsulation, as it is Xmas any learning you would
Like  to share

Sent from my iPhone

> On 24 Dec 2018, at 10:00, Carlos Rovira <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> reposting this here, since maybe is better mailing list, instead of Apache
> Royale.
>
> This is the thread on Royale with some suggestions on how to fix the
> problem. But I was searching for something more easy and close to Adobe AIR
> and Apache Flex.
>
> http://apache-royale-users.20374.n8.nabble.com/Apache-Flex-AIR-Application-problems-with-a-limitation-of-two-HTTP-request-on-windows-td2163.html
>
> thanks in advance for any help on this issue
>
> Carlos

jan.weber
This post was updated on .
I read the original thread where the creation of an ANE was suggested in
order to manipulate the registry of Windows.

An easier way would be to create a Batch (or cmd) File for this and call
this batch file with an AS3 NativeProcess.

E.g. something like this:

[HTTP_Limit.cmd]

@ECHO OFF

REG add "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings" /v MaxConnectionsPerServer  /t REG_DWORD /d 16 /f

ECHO true

// 16 would be the new value for MaxConnectionsPerServer
// REG_DWORD is the Registry Value Type. The value "REG_DWORD" is just an
assumption.

Re: Apache Flex AIR Application problems with a limitation of two HTTP request on windows

Carlos Rovira-2
Hi Jan,

many thanks for the suggestion, we finally took another direction in the
overall process (Java/Flex), but I think is good to hear more solutions to
the original problem so others finding it could get this ideas

thanks! :)

Carlos

El lun., 7 ene. 2019 a las 9:22, jan.weber (<[hidden email]>)
escribió:

> So, the raw-text format was removed in my previous reply; here the content
> of
> the batch/cmd file:
>
> @ECHO OFF
>
> REG add
> "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet
> Settings" /v MaxConnectionsPerServer  /t REG_DWORD /d 16 /f
>
> ECHO true

Carlos Rovira
http://about.me/carlosrovira