Android Effects - Poor performance

leokan23
Any idea why Android has so poor performance compared to ios, especially when
using effects? I have an app with TabViewNavigator which is so laggy even on
high end android smartphones. Then I compile for ios and even on a 4 years
old device, the performance is as good as it gets.

Any ideas how to fix that?

Re: Android Effects - Poor performance

quick6black
I have noticed this as well, not sure of a fix.

Re: Android Effects - Poor performance

leokan23
It looks like when rendering or using effects on android, everything is
cluttered and laggy. We decided to just use Flex as a v1, with minimal
animations, effects etc, and migrate an v2. :/