Air 31 is out

pol2095
Hello,

Air 31 is out, please update the installer.

Thanks.

Re: Air 31 is out

leokan23
Beware. AIR30 and 31 had poor performance on Android. We are still using AIR
29 for all our production channels.

Re: Air 31 is out

After24
Hi Leokan,

Are your sure about that ?
I didn't noticed any performance degradation between AIR 29, 30 and 31.

Vincent.

Re: Air 31 is out

leokan23
We had problems with a big app moving from 29 to 30. About a 10 fps drop on
the first version of 30. Never tried the latest one. It looks like the same
issue on AIR31 beta. Thus we already use 29 for the impacted apps.

In smaller apps which don't use too much bitmaps we didn't have any issues.