Adobe AIR write file I/O Error 2038

Tucsonjhall
For at least a couple of years, when my customers use my application on a Mac and write a file (desktop app) only on a Mac they will get a File IO Error 2038. If they delete the file or give it a different name, it seems to work. Any ideas what might be causing this? Again, Mac only.

Re: Adobe AIR write file I/O Error 2038

Nemi
Check permissions. Check file, disk limit sizes. Check num of simultaneous opened FileStreams. In code, try to wait for FileStream write/read to end, then close stream. Try to trace and log more things about the issue, to pinpoint error cause.