Adobe AIR on Google Devices

Diogo Vieira
I'm looking for Adobe AIR on my Google Play and I'm not finding it. Did
something happen? I received a message from Google that only apps with API
26 or above will continue to be accepted. However I installed it on my
smartphone and I'm not getting it. And when I try to run my application,
there is a message saying that my device does not have AIR 29. Can someone
help me?

Att,
Diogo

Re: Adobe AIR on Google Devices

Alex Harui-2
I'm not an official answer-person for AIR questions, but:

See: https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2384472

It says:

    Disabling Packaging of Shared Android Applications
    Starting with AIR 26, packaging of shared applications for Android is
    disabled. With this change, published applications will always have
    a captive copy of the runtime included in their installation package
    irrespective of the target selected (that is, apk or apk-captive-runtime).
    This change allows us to focus our testing and engineering on
    captive installation - by far, the most popular option."

On 9/28/18, 11:26 AM, "Diogo Vieira" <[hidden email]> wrote:

    I'm looking for Adobe AIR on my Google Play and I'm not finding it. Did
    something happen? I received a message from Google that only apps with API
    26 or above will continue to be accepted. However I installed it on my
    smartphone and I'm not getting it. And when I try to run my application,
    there is a message saying that my device does not have AIR 29. Can someone
    help me?

    Att,
    Diogo

Re: Adobe AIR on Google Devices

Diogo Vieira
Hi!

After updating my SDK to above 26, the QRScan of my application no longer
works. I also had problems with storage permissions.
I am thinking of buying the components of the distriqt? Does anyone know or
recommend?

Att,
Diogo Vieira

Em sex, 28 de set de 2018 às 21:59, Alex Harui <[hidden email]>
escreveu:

> I'm not an official answer-person for AIR questions, but:
>
> See: https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2384472
>
> It says:
>
>     Disabling Packaging of Shared Android Applications
>     Starting with AIR 26, packaging of shared applications for Android is
>     disabled. With this change, published applications will always have
>     a captive copy of the runtime included in their installation package
>     irrespective of the target selected (that is, apk or
> apk-captive-runtime).
>     This change allows us to focus our testing and engineering on
>     captive installation - by far, the most popular option."
>
> HTH,
> -Alex
>
> On 9/28/18, 11:26 AM, "Diogo Vieira" <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>     I'm looking for Adobe AIR on my Google Play and I'm not finding it. Did
>     something happen? I received a message from Google that only apps with
> API
>     26 or above will continue to be accepted. However I installed it on my
>     smartphone and I'm not getting it. And when I try to run my
> application,
>     there is a message saying that my device does not have AIR 29. Can
> someone
>     help me?
>

>     Att,
>     Diogo

Re: Adobe AIR on Google Devices

Angelo Lazzari
hi, you can try this one,
https://www.myflashlabs.com/product/qr-code-ane-adobe-air-native-extension/
you have try it for unlimited time and when you will be ok, buy the licence.

Bye!
Angelo

El lun., 1 oct. 2018 a las 21:53, Diogo Vieira (<[hidden email]>)
escribió:

> Hi!
>
> After updating my SDK to above 26, the QRScan of my application no longer
> works. I also had problems with storage permissions.
> I am thinking of buying the components of the distriqt? Does anyone know or
> recommend?
>
> Att,
> Diogo Vieira
>
> Em sex, 28 de set de 2018 às 21:59, Alex Harui <[hidden email]>
> escreveu:
>
> > I'm not an official answer-person for AIR questions, but:
> >
> > See: https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2384472
> >
> > It says:
> >
> >     Disabling Packaging of Shared Android Applications
> >     Starting with AIR 26, packaging of shared applications for Android is
> >     disabled. With this change, published applications will always have
> >     a captive copy of the runtime included in their installation package
> >     irrespective of the target selected (that is, apk or
> > apk-captive-runtime).
> >     This change allows us to focus our testing and engineering on
> >     captive installation - by far, the most popular option."
> >
> > HTH,
> > -Alex
> >
> > On 9/28/18, 11:26 AM, "Diogo Vieira" <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> >     I'm looking for Adobe AIR on my Google Play and I'm not finding it.
> Did
> >     something happen? I received a message from Google that only apps
> with
> > API
> >     26 or above will continue to be accepted. However I installed it on
> my
> >     smartphone and I'm not getting it. And when I try to run my
> > application,
> >     there is a message saying that my device does not have AIR 29. Can
> > someone
> >     help me?
> >

> >     Att,
> >     Diogo

Re: Adobe AIR on Google Devices

Prabhu Moorthy
Hi Diogo,

From AIR 24 onwards added Permissions on Android and iOS.
Ref:https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/release-note/fp_24_air_24_release_notes.html

Check permission before open camera,

private var cam:Camera
if (Camera.isSupported)
            {
                cam = Camera.getCamera();

                if (Camera.permissionStatus != PermissionStatus.GRANTED)
                {
                    cam.addEventListener(PermissionEvent.PERMISSION_STATUS,
function(e:PermissionEvent):void {
                        if (e.status == PermissionStatus.GRANTED)
                        {
                            connectCamera();
                        }
                        else
                        {
                            // permission denied
                        }
                    });

                    try {
                        cam.requestPermission();
                    } catch(e:Error)
                    {
                        // another request is in progress
                else
                {
                    connectCamera();

>>Google that only apps with API 26 or above will continue to be accepted.

You can't publish android app in the Google play store, if packaged with
Adobe AIR 27.
Need to package android app with Adobe AIR 28 and above.

-----
Thanks & Regards,
M.Prabhu
Thanks & Regards,