Quantcast

ANE

Jairo
I thought that would be a simple question, but I don´t know how to make a simple ANE for Android work.
I read the tutorials, download samples and nothing goes on.
Even opening a already done app, like the vibration ANE and its example don´t work for me.
I´m using Flash Builder 4.6 with Flex 4.16.

Thanks..

Re: ANE

clintm
are you running the samples on an android device?

On Fri, Apr 28, 2017 at 5:35 AM, Jairo <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I thought that would be a simple question, but I don´t know how to make a
> simple ANE for Android work.
> I read the tutorials, download samples and nothing goes on.
> Even opening a already done app, like the vibration ANE and its example
> don´t work for me.
> I´m using Flash Builder 4.6 with Flex 4.16.
>
> Thanks..

Re: ANE

clintm
if you're on a device… what's the output from adb logcat?

On Fri, Apr 28, 2017 at 5:35 AM, Jairo <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I thought that would be a simple question, but I don´t know how to make a
> simple ANE for Android work.
> I read the tutorials, download samples and nothing goes on.
> Even opening a already done app, like the vibration ANE and its example
> don´t work for me.
> I´m using Flash Builder 4.6 with Flex 4.16.
>
> Thanks..

Re: ANE

Jairo
Thanks Clint.
Yes, I´m running on device.

I´ll try do make detailed message based on an simple exemple to show the problem..