AIR Mobile DropDown list callout component

AIR Mobile DropDown list callout component

GhaziTriki
Hello,

I am looking to use the DropDown list like it was implemented in the first version of the mobile packages for AIR. The all using Flex 4.16.0 and AIR SDK 25.0. Where did component go? I could only find spark and mx DropDown that does not achieve the result in the attached image. Any clue?

Re: AIR Mobile DropDown list callout component

OmPrakash Muppirala
I don't remember ever seeing that component.  I use the Callout component
and put whatever I need inside it.  Have you given that a try?

On May 10, 2017 2:00 PM, "GhaziTriki" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I am looking to use the DropDown list like it was implemented in the first
> version of the mobile packages for AIR. The all using Flex 4.16.0 and AIR
> SDK 25.0. Where did component go? I could only find spark and mx DropDown
> that does not achieve the result in the attached image. Any clue?
>
> <http://apache-flex-users.2333346.n4.nabble.com/file/
> n15214/mobile_dropdown.png>

Re: AIR Mobile DropDown list callout component

Jeffry Houser

  It looks a lot like the Flextras Mobile Drop Down List

Sample:
https://www.flextras.com/MobileComponents/Samples/MobileDropDownList/
Source:
https://github.com/Flextras/FlextrasComponents/tree/master/mobileComponents

  I had to go through four browsers to find one that still supported the
Flash Player to run the sample; but if you select the radio button
renderer, and the pop up skin 1; it looks like your screenshot, except
the lines in the popup do not fade on the edges.

  Since I actually spent time building this, there probably wasn't a
similar component in the  Mobile Flex SDK.

On 5/10/2017 5:20 PM, OmPrakash Muppirala wrote:

> I don't remember ever seeing that component.  I use the Callout component
> and put whatever I need inside it.  Have you given that a try?
>
> Thanks,
> Om
>
> On May 10, 2017 2:00 PM, "GhaziTriki" <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> I am looking to use the DropDown list like it was implemented in the first
>> version of the mobile packages for AIR. The all using Flex 4.16.0 and AIR
>> SDK 25.0. Where did component go? I could only find spark and mx DropDown
>> that does not achieve the result in the attached image. Any clue?
>>
>> <http://apache-flex-users.2333346.n4.nabble.com/file/
>> n15214/mobile_dropdown.png>

Jeffry Houser
Technical Entrepreneur
http://www.jeffryhouser.com
203-379-0773

Re: AIR Mobile DropDown list callout component

GhaziTriki
Thanks Jeffry,

I found the wanted component, it comes from this library https://github.com/skeddio/eskimo

It still works fine under Flex 4.16.0